Become a competitive applicant
Prospective students are encouraged to attend our application information sessions on the Seattle campus. These sessions give you tips and strategies for submitting the most competitive application possible.
Information sessions are held for the following programs:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Master of Nursing in Community Health Nursing (MN-CHN)
- Master of Science in Clinical Informatics and Patient-Centered Technologies (MS-CIPCT)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science (PhD)
Information sessions are held in either the Magnuson Health Sciences Building T-Wing or in Hogness Auditorium in the adjoining Health Sciences Building lobby.
Prospective graduate student advising
Applying to nursing school can seem overwhelming, but we are here to help. Advisers for each of our graduate degree program levels are available to provide guidance on fulfilling your nursing career goals.
We regret we do not offer undergraduate student advising.