Make a gift
Make an impact: Support nurses
You can create a boundless future by investing in the UW School of Nursing. Every gift, of any size, is a commitment to excellence and will have a direct and immediate impact on educating generations of nursing professionals who are central to the future of our world. There are numerous unique ways your investment can make a difference.
We have identified five priority areas for supporting the mission and vision of the School of Nursing.
- Healthy Aging: We aim to be the epicenter for scholarly aging research in the United States.
- Global Health Nursing: We will improve health and health systems locally and globally through nursing research and training.
- Student Experience: We will support students so they have meaningful, leading-edge educational experiences.
- Research: We will maintain and build on our nationally recognized culture of research.
- Simulation and learning lab: We will leverage $4 million in state funding to build a state-of-the-art simulation and skills laboratory for nursing education.