The MN-CHN application is fully online via the UW Graduate School website.
- You will submit a fee to the UW Graduate School when you apply.
- We do not require the GRE.
- If you have attended non-U.S. post-secondary college-level schools, you must submit an official transcript evaluation for each school attended to the UW School of Nursing (see application instructions for details).
- MN application instructions
- Online MN application
- School of Nursing Graduate School Application Supplemental Form (PDF)
- Current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Response to the admissions questions (see instructions for prompts)
- Authorization for Background Check form (do not run the background check when you apply)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations
- You do not need to include a foreign transcript if you attended a foreign university through a study abroad program and the credits appear on your school’s transcript
- Copies of scores from appropriate tests demonstrating proficiency in English (reading, writing and comprehension as well as spoken), if appropriate