Applications are due at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on January 15 to begin study the following autumn.
|We do not require the GRE for any of our graduate program applications.|
- DNP application instructions
- Online DNP application
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to the admissions questions
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations
- You do not need to include a foreign transcript if you attended a foreign university through a study abroad program and the credits appear on your school’s transcript
- Copies of scores from appropriate tests demonstrating English-language proficiency (reading, writing, and comprehension as well as spoken) if appropriate
All DNP applicants who submit a complete application will receive a link to complete an online timed essay following the deadline.
Please reserve a minimum of 20 minutes to complete the online essay.
Shortly following the application deadline, you will receive an email invitation to complete the essay responses. Click the link in your email invitation to create your online account.
You will write two responses. Each question gives 2 minutes of preparation and 5 minutes to write your response for a total of 7 minutes each.
You will not receive the questions in advance and will have one chance to respond to each question.
Contact Student and Academic Services (firstname.lastname@example.org, 206.543.8736).
Minimum requirements and recommendations
- A stable Ethernet or WiFi connection for the duration of the essay
- You may use any browser to complete the online essay, but Google Chrome is recommended.
- Use a browser that is up to date. Check your browser version by accessing the Help > About menu in your browser of choice.
- We recommend restarting your computer or device within 24 hours of writing your essay.
- If you do not wish to restart your computer or tablet, clear the cache of the internet browser you plan to use and close and re-launch your internet browser, or use a private/incognito window.