The DNP application is fully online via the UW Graduate School website.
- You will submit a fee to the UW Graduate School when you apply.
- We do not require the GRE.
- If you have attended non-U.S. post-secondary college-level schools, you must submit an official transcript evaluation for each school attended to the UW School of Nursing (see application instructions for details).
Applications are due at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Jan. 15 to begin study the following autumn.
- DNP application instructions
- Online DNP application
- School of Nursing Graduate School Application Supplemental Form
- Current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to the admissions questions (see instructions for prompts)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations
- You do not need to include a foreign transcript if you attended a foreign university through a study abroad program and the credits appear on your school’s transcript
- Copies of scores from appropriate tests demonstrating English-language proficiency (reading, writing, and comprehension as well as spoken) if appropriate
All DNP applicants who submit a complete application will receive a link to complete an online interview following the deadline.
Please review our online information for details about the process and best practices for completing your interview.