The priority deadline for Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on January 15 to begin study the following autumn.
This track will also accept applications on a space-available basis until 11:59 p.m. PT on May 1.
Applications submitted at either deadline begin in autumn quarter.
|We do not require the GRE for any of our graduate program applications.|
- DNP application instructions
- Online DNP application
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to the admissions questions
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations
- You do not need to include a foreign transcript if you attended a foreign university through a study abroad program and the credits appear on your school’s transcript
- Copies of scores from appropriate tests demonstrating English-language proficiency (reading, writing, and comprehension as well as spoken) if appropriate
All DNP applicants who submit a complete application will receive a link to complete an online timed essay following the deadline. The essay window will be open between 12 p.m. noon on Monday, May 10 and 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 12 Pacific Standard Time.
We have opened a practice essay so you may be more familiar with the system. Click here to access the practice essay. Please note: this is for practice only and does not count as the final online essay.
Please reserve a minimum of 20 minutes to complete the online essay.
Shortly following the application deadline, you will receive an email invitation to complete the essay responses. Click the link in your email invitation to create your online account.
You will write two responses. Each question gives 2 minutes of preparation and 5 minutes to write your response for a total of 7 minutes each.
You will not receive the questions in advance and will have one chance to respond to each question.
Please direct all interview technical support issues to InterviewStream at 877.773.3164 or email@example.com.
Minimum requirements and recommendations
- It is recommended that you restart your computer or device within 24 hours of writing your essay.
- If you do not wish to restart your computer or tablet, clear the cache of the internet browser you plan to use and close and re-launch your internet browser, or use a private/incognito window.
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox work best when completing this online essay.
- If you will use a browser other than Chrome or Firefox, make sure Adobe Flash Player is up to date.
- Use a browser that is up to date. Check your browser version by accessing the Help > About menu in your browser of choice.
- Make sure your internet connection has a minimum download speed of at least 3 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of at least 1 Mbps. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, minimize the number of obstructions between your internet router and your computer.