2019 DNP interview
This year, applicants will complete an online interview in addition to the online application. Review detailed information about the process and best practices.
The DNP application is fully online via the UW Graduate School website.
- You will submit a fee to the UW Graduate School when you apply.
- We do not require the GRE.
- If you have attended non-U.S. post-secondary college-level schools, you must submit an official transcript evaluation for each school attended to the UW School of Nursing (see application instructions for details).
Applications are due at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Jan. 15 to begin study the following autumn.
- DNP application instructions
- Online DNP application
- School of Nursing Graduate School Application Supplemental Form
- Current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to the admissions questions (see instructions for prompts)
- Authorization for Background Check form (do not run the background check when you apply)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations
- You do not need to include a foreign transcript if you attended a foreign university through a study abroad program and the credits appear on your school’s transcript
- Copies of scores from appropriate tests demonstrating English-language proficiency (reading, writing and comprehension as well as spoken) if appropriate
All DNP applicants who submit a complete application will receive a link to complete an online interview following the deadline.
Please save the dates of January 22 – January 25, 2019 for this interview.
Please review our online information for details about the process and best practices for completing your interview.