Application availability and deadline
Applications for the DNP Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner 2021 cohort are now closed. We anticipate that applications for DNP AGNP-AC 2022 will launch in July 2021. The application deadline will be 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on January 15, 2022 to begin study the following autumn.
All DNP applicants who submit a complete application will receive a link to complete an online timed essay following the deadline. The essay window will be open between 12 p.m. noon on Thursday January 28th and 5 p.m. Saturday, January 30th Pacific Standard Time.
We have opened a practice essay so you may be more familiar with the system. Click here to access the practice essay. Please note: this is for practice only and does not count as the final online essay.
Please reserve a minimum of 20 minutes to complete the online essay.
Shortly following the application deadline, you will receive an email invitation to complete the essay responses. Click the link in your email invitation to create your online account.
You will write two responses. Each question gives 2 minutes of preparation and 5 minutes to write your response for a total of 7 minutes each.
You will not receive the questions in advance and will have one chance to respond to each question.
Please direct all interview technical support issues to InterviewStream at 877.773.3164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum requirements and recommendations
- It is recommended that you restart your computer or device within 24 hours of writing your essay.
- If you do not wish to restart your computer or tablet, clear the cache of the internet browser you plan to use and close and re-launch your internet browser, or use a private/incognito window.
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox work best when completing this online essay.
- If you will use a browser other than Chrome or Firefox, make sure Adobe Flash Player is up to date.
- Use a browser that is up to date. Check your browser version by accessing the Help > About menu in your browser of choice.
- Make sure your internet connection has a minimum download speed of at least 3 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of at least 1 Mbps. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, minimize the number of obstructions between your internet router and your computer.