Graduate certificate applications are due at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the following dates:
- October 15 to begin study in Winter
- January 15 to begin study in Spring
- May 1 to begin study in Autumn
Eligibility to apply
You must be currently enrolled in a School of Nursing graduate degree program to apply to the Global Health certificate program.
Current UW PhD in Nursing Science or Doctor of Nursing Practice students should submit:
- A “Goal Statement” as your letter of intent describing why you are interested in obtaining the Global Health graduate certificate and how you will use this training to inform or enhance your advanced nursing career
- A proposed curriculum plan outlining how you plan to complete the required certificate coursework
Submit the above information using our online survey.