Bethany Rolfe Witham DNP, FNP-BC
I am passionate about integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion; global health; and population health into my teaching, scholarship, professional practice, and service.
I enjoy teaching courses related to health promotion, social determinants of health, population health, transcultural nursing, health assessment, advanced clinical practicum, and the DNP scholarly project.
I am a family nurse practitioner at Sea Mar Community Health Center and a preceptor for the Sea Mar Family Practitioner Residency.
- BSN: Seattle Pacific University
- MSN, FNP: Seattle Pacific University
- DNP, PHSL: University of Washington
Awards, accolades and distinguished memberships:
- Member, National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Member, Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International
What classes do you teach?
- NCLIN 500: Comprehensive Health Assessment
- NCLIN 501: Diagnostic Health Assessment
- NCLIN 521: Diagnostic Decision Making and Clinical Skills Lab
- NCLIN 516-518: Advanced Clinical Practicum
DepartmentChild, Family, and Population Health Nursing
- Health Equity
- Lifespan Health