About the School
For more than 27 years, the University of Washington School of Nursing has been a top-rated School of Nursing, including 17 years atop the U.S. News and World Report list, which began ranking nursing schools in 1993. We receive these accolades because of our:
- Exceptional faculty
- Highly sought-after graduates
- Award-winning research
- Innovative and technologically sophisticated curriculum
- Vital community partnerships, both locally and globally
The University of Washington School of Nursing's Mission, Vision and Values:
- Mission: Advance nursing science and practice through generating knowledge and preparing future leaders to address health.
- Vision: Pioneer improvements in health and health care through innovative nursing science, education and practice.
- Values: Collaboration*, Social Responsibility, Integrity*, Respect*, Accountability, Diversity*, Excellence*
View the School of Nursing Strategy Map here.
View the School of Nursing Master Process here.