- Resources for working with older adults and caregivers from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Resources from the Civic Partnership including tools, best practices, and guidance for communities to support aging well
Educational information and resources by the Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association
Resources include newsletters, research updates, and toolkits for the prevention of elder abuse.
Educational information about life-threatening illness and end of life care to improve quality of care for those who are dying
Healthy people 2020: Objectives, interventions and resources on older adults
This database of best and promising practices in the Indian Health Service contains Online Submission Consultation Reporting (OSCAR) system for evidence based and promising practices, local efforts policies, and other resources.
- A leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide
- Provides online courses, toolkits, forums, and patient resources.
- Collection of articles on internal displacement
- Keyword search for topics related to older adults
- Resources include connections to the Nurses Improving Care for HealthSystem Elders (NICHE) program, ConsultGeriRN.org, and the eLearning Center.
- Health AGEnda blog
Resources from the Administration on Aging and the US Dept of Health and Human Services on preparing for long term care including links to tools and other resources
- Information on CAM use in older adult. Also, use keyword search to find information on elder adults and complementary/alternative medication
- An article on "What people aged 50 and older discuss with their health care providers"
Archived webinars from the National Center about Health and Aging
Information regarding research, training, best practices, news, and resources on elder abuse, neglect and exploitation