Resources for working with older adults and caregivers from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world
- Resources on health issues affecting older adults located under 'Patient Education'
- Open-access medical journal, providing an influential venue for outstanding research and commentary on the major challenges to human health worldwide
- Use keyword search for research articles and reports.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.
Educational information about life-threatening illness and end of life care to improve quality of care for those who are dying
Healthy people 2020: Objectives, interventions and resources on older adults
Resources collected by the Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association including toolkits, interactive learning activities, fact sheets, core curriculum, conversations in palliative care, and treatment algorithms
This database of best and promising practices in the Indian Health Service contains Online Submission Consultation Reporting (OSCAR) system for evidence based and promising practices, local efforts policies, and other resources.
- A leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide
- Provides online courses, toolkits, forums, and patient resources.
- Collection of articles on internal displacement
- Keyword search for topics related to older adults
Resources include newsletters, research updates, and toolkits for the prevention of elder abuse.
- Resources include connections to the Nurses Improving Care for HealthSystem Elders (NICHE) program, ConsultGeriRN.org, and the eLearning Center.
- Health AGEnda blog
Resources from the Administration on Aging and the US Dept of Health and Human Services on preparing for long term care including links to tools and other resources
- Information on CAM use in older adult. Also, use keyword search to find information on elder adults and complementary/alternative medication
- An article on "What people aged 50 and older discuss with their health care providers"