Office for Nursing Research
The Office for Nursing Research (ONR) supports the UW School of Nursing’s research mission to advance nursing science. UW is among the top ranked Schools of Nursing in research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), with six centers of excellence and more than 185 active and pending research projects.
Our consultants assist faculty researchers with statistics, research design and data analysis. Learn more.
- Schedule a consultation appointment through the online calendar. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a modeling party.
ONR provides grant application support for School of Nursing faculty, including holding research training sessions, providing information about preparing grant applications as well as finding funding opportunities. Learn more.
ONR offers the use of our labs, expertise and testing services to researchers at the UW and across the United States. Learn more.
Research for lunch
The Office for Nursing Research hosts Research for Lunch as a venue for researchers to share their expertise and disseminate their research findings. All members of the UW and surrounding community are invited to attend. Learn more about upcoming topics.
For general inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Administration and grant services
- JoAnne D. Whitney, PhD, RN, CWCN, FAAN
- Associate Dean for Research
- Crystal Welliver, MA
- Grants Manager
- Alisa Chang
- Grants Specialist
- Robert L. Burr, MSEE, PhD
- Bioengineer, Research Professor, Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems
- Kevin Cain, PhD
- Research & Biostatistical Consultant
- Adrian Dobra, PhD
- Associate Professor, Statistics
- Ken Pike, PhD
- Research consultant
- Ernie Tolentino
- Research Scientist, Lab Manager