School of Nursing Admissions
Do you want to gain experience from some of the country’s top nursing researchers in one of the most vibrant and beautiful areas of the nation?
During your studies at the University of Washington School of Nursing, you will learn from our award-winning faculty, gain hands-on experience in our own Center for Excellence in Nursing Education (CENE) simulation lab, and learn alongside mentors who practice at hospitals and clinics in communities throughout the Puget Sound region.
Our goal is to set you up for success as a nursing student at the UW. We offer 6 degree programs for undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, and graduate study. We also offer several advanced practice graduate certificate programs for students who have earned or are currently earning a graduate degree.
Whether you want to work directly with patients or to help advance nursing research, we likely have a program for you:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Master of Nursing in Community Health Nursing (MN-CHN)
- Master of Science in Clinical Informatics and Patient-Centered Technologies (MS-CIPCT)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science (PhD)
- Graduate Certificate Programs in Advanced Practice Nursing (GCPAPN)
Applicants interested in our MN, MS or DNP programs have a variety of tracks to choose from. Our faculty members also lead annual international Exploration Seminars to give you exposure to the growing needs in global healthcare.
Ready to Apply?
If you want to learn more or are ready to apply, we invite you to join us for one of our in-person information sessions where we help you navigate our application process. You may also contact the School of Nursing admissions office, Student and Academic Services, to help answer any questions you have about our programs or our application process.