School of Nursing Student Leadership Board
The School of Nursing Student Leadership Board’s (SLB) mission is to represent, advocate for and build connections among all students in the School of Nursing (SoN).
We envision an inclusive, collaborative and connected student body that works together to support and improve academic and student life for all SoN students, as well as to strengthen the health and equity of our community.
Our organization has several purposes:
- Represent the student voice to the SoN leadership, the UW and community
- Provide leadership opportunities for SoN students
- Provide non-academic experiences to enhance students’ preparation for future nursing roles
- Build community among SoN students in different cohorts, programs and departments
- Ensure student needs and priorities are considered and reflected in SoN decision-making
We aim for broad engagement of students across programs and cohorts. We have many opportunities for leadership and involvement! Email us at SoNSLB@uw.edu and follow us on Facebook to learn about how to get involved and what we’re working on!