Skip to main content
- The CENE is to be considered a clinical patient care area.
- All undergraduate students will come to the lab dressed according to the SoN clinical uniform dress code policy.
- Graduate students will be expected to wear the uniform that they wear in their professional clinical rotations. This will be professional attire with name tags.
- Faculty will wear lab coats or scrubs and nametags in the lab.
- The CENE and your clinical sites should be considered “fragrance free” so that those with hypersensitivities may be protected. Fragrances may include perfumes, hair gels and certain deodorants.