Skip to main content
Goals of the Master of Nursing program
- Evaluate the adequacy of underlying knowledge from nursing science, related fields, and professional foundations as it informs nursing practice.
- Competently assess, manage health-related issues with a defined population or care system, and evaluate the effectiveness of these nursing practices.
- Utilize knowledge and skills in professional practice among diverse and multicultural populations.
- Demonstrate competence in development of inquiry relevant to practice, education, or administration.
- Develop and utilize leadership strategies that foster improvement of health care.
- Articulate ethical issues and responsibilities involved in nursing practice.