Program of study
Your program of study consists of core DNP program requirements plus courses recommended by your adviser or supervisory committee based on your interests.
- Developing Your Program of Study
- Guidelines for Approval of the Program of Study
- Program of Study Forms
- Beginning the first quarter of your doctoral program, you should maintain an ongoing program of study listing the courses you are taking and plan to take using the approved form for your track.
- Once your Supervisory Committee has been appointed, you will work with your committee to finalize the program of study and submit the form to your supervisory committee for formal review and approval (Autumn Quarter Year 3).
- After your supervisory committee approves your program of study, you must submit a signed hard copy and electronic copy to Student and Academic Services for your student file.
The Supervisory Committee evaluates the proposed program of study using the following guidelines:
- Are all program and track requirements met? Does the program of study comply with all University rules and regulations?
- Is it feasible to implement and complete the program of study in a timely manner?
- If courses were taken at another university or for another program of study (e.g., master’s degree) are included in the program of study, is there an approved gap analysis and approval from DNPCC on file?