There are many standing and ad hoc committees in the School of Nursing that need student representation each year, including coordinating committees for the undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs. Student representatives to serve on these committees are solicited annually via email, and representatives are chosen from those who express interest. Undergraduates may also be selected through PONS, the Professional Organization of Nursing Students.
Students who have questions, concerns or suggestions about their academic program can email the student representative(s) of the appropriate committee.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Coordinating Committee (BSNCC)
BSN second year representative
- Rachel Dupree (email@example.com)
BSN first year representative
- Abby Weaver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eamon Conheady (email@example.com)
Master’s Coordinating Committee (MCC)
- Steven Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Doctor of Nursing Practice Coordinating Committee (DNPCC)
- Emily Speca (email@example.com)
Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science Coordinating Committee (PhDCC)
- Ashley Scherman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shih-Yin Lin (email@example.com)