Get involved as partner
This is a unique opportunity to affiliate your organization with a nursing award that has already had a profound impact globally, while also demonstrating your support for nurses during the World Health Organization’s International Year of the Nurse and Midwife.
Your participation also identifies your organization as one that recognizes and supports the vital role of nurses in creating and sustaining health for dementia care patients. Through your partnership you can engage and connect with other QSNA partners to find new synergies and untapped opportunities to collaborate.
Other direct benefits you will enjoy as a program partner with the UW School of Nursing and the Queen Silvia Nursing Award are:
- International visibility on the Queen Silvia Nursing Award website and in materials
- Recognition on the UW website, and in social media and digital communications
- Recognition at a UW event to honor the awardee (date TBA)
- The opportunity to participate in application review and awardee selection
- Option to travel with the awardee to Sweden for the award ceremony (at your expense)
- Sept. 1-Nov. 6 QSNA cycle is publicly announced
- Nov. 6-23 Partners review a narrowed list of applications. Partners help to select 5 finalists and 10 “shortlist” ideas to be shared on social media for public input
- Early Dec. Partners invited to a jury meeting to interviews finalist
- Dec. 14-18 Scholar is selected and notified
- Dec. 23 Press release publicly announcing awardee
- Spring 2021 TBD Queen Silvia Nursing Award celebration at UW (Seattle)
- Spring 2021 TBD Grand Ceremony at Royal Palace in Sweden
To learn more about partner opportunities, please contact Abbey Norris, Assistant Dean for Advancement, at email@example.com or 360-292-9023 or Tiffany Calverley, Assistant Director for Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-852-3946.
Thank you to our sponsors!