ABSN With Early DNP Entry program tuition & fees
The amounts shown here represent, for planning purposes, estimates of current tuition for students entering the ABSN and DNP programs. Final costs are subject to change without notice and may differ from the amounts posted.
You should anticipate a small percentage increase for DNP program fees when you enter graduate study the following academic year.
Tuition rates for the 2023-24 academic year
ABSN cohorts pay the same tuition rate throughout their program of study.
|Spring/Autumn 2023 cohorts||Spring 2024 cohort||DNP Midwifery program|
Students should also budget for additional costs as a School of Nursing and UW student, including:
One time fees
- CastleBranch account (for immunization tracking)
- Health Science Building Access/Photo ID fee
- UW Continuum College registration fees
- SoN background check
- CPR training or renewal (every two years)
- Immunizations (ABSN and DNP students must maintain up-to-date immunizations. Costs will vary depending on insurance status and the number of immunizations required annually)
- North Puget Sound Clinical Placements Consortium fee
- Student Health fee
- Books and supplies
- Housing and food
- Personal expenses
- Local transportation
For more information, see the average undergraduate and graduate student budgets provided by the UW Office of Student Financial Aid.
Scholarships & financial support
Various types of financial support, including scholarships, grants, loans, and employment, are available to support nursing students during their programs of study.