Verifying preceptor hours
Re-certifying and verifying preceptor hours
The UW School of Nursing will provide verification of hours of preceptorship. This information can be used to complete the preceptorship verification forms, a requirement for re-certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and other organizations.
Forms and documentation
Many commonly used forms and details related to the documentation needed by certifying bodies is below:
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioners-Adult-Gerontology renewal handbook
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program preceptor verification form
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Certification Corporation
- American Midwifery Certification Board documentation guidelines
- American Nurses Credentialing Center preceptor form
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board re-certification guide
Send the completed form
Please provide the completed form to:
University of Washington School of Nursing
Seattle, WA 98195-7260
Remember to include instructions for returning the form to you. Please note that many certifying bodies will need the original document; faxes are not accepted.