The University of Washington was founded in 1861 and is one of the oldest universities on the west coast. We are a premier research institution and serve more than 92,000 students annually through our three campuses (Seattle, Bothell, Tacoma).
The UW Seattle campus is located just north of downtown Seattle in an area known as the University District. Outside of their studies, UW students have a multitude of things to do around the Puget Sound area, from a vibrant and thriving arts and music scene to exploring the beautiful wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
- Visit the University of Washington
- Visit the School of Nursing
- University of Washington Visitor Information
- Campus Tours Central
- Transfer Student Information
- School of Nursing Information Sessions
- On-campus housing, including information on family housing, childcare, and fraternities and sororities