Welcome to the University of Washington School of Nursing!
We are excited that you have accepted our offer of admission and chosen to pursue your program of study at one of the most beautiful college campuses in the nation. You will be working alongside exceptional peers and faculty during your program of study and have a wide variety of resources available to you.
Staff in Academic Services (AS) are happy to work with you to make sure you are ready to go! You will receive email correspondence from AS with the steps you need to complete before you begin.
Please review the important information in this section to make sure you have:
- set aside the designated 2 days for a mandatory School of Nursing orientation
- successfully completed all prerequisite coursework and degrees prior to enrolling
- completed any outstanding compliance requirements
- set up your UW NetID and email address and picked up your Husky Card
- contacted the Academic Services Office at the School of Nursing with any updates to your information
Every new School of Nursing student must attend a mandatory 2-day orientation prior to the start of their program of study. You will receive detailed information via email 6 weeks prior to your program's orientation dates. Please make sure you can receive email from addresses with a "uw.edu" extension.