The Office for Nursing Research hosts Research for Lunch as a venue for researchers to share their expertise and disseminate their research findings. All members of the UW and surrounding community are invited to attend.
- The 2014-15 series of Research for Lunch will begin in the fall quarter.
- 05/21/14: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Pragmatic Trials & the Lumbar Imaging with Reporting of Epidemiology (LIRE) Trial featuring Dr. Jeffrey Jarvik
- 04/04/14: Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health Drs. Betty Bekemeier and Basia Belza
- 02/07/14: Methods in Comparative Effectiveness Research featuring Dr. Beth Devine
- 02/03/14: Inter-professional Shared Decision Making in the ICU featuring Dr. Freda DeKeyser Ganz
- 01/24/14: Disseminating Health Sciences Research via Training Xchange featuring Dr. Paul Ciechanowski and Julia Francis
- 11/06/13: A Nurse at the Bench: Opportunities and Challenges featuring Dr. Susan Perry
- 11/01/13: Implicit Racial Bias: How Unconscious Attitudes and Beliefs Influence Healthcare Disparities featuring Dr. Janice Sabin
- 10/04/13: PCORI Funding & Health Research featuring Drs. David Flum, Danielle Lavallee, Hilaire Thompson