The Physiologic Testing Laboratory is the latest addition to our group of research modules.
- There is an area of 450 square feet set aside for physiologic/exercise testing which includes a Universal gym, free weights, Lifecycle treadmill, and stationary bike.
- In addition, there is space for yoga and other low-impact activities.
- Next to this room is a separate area for other physiologic testing involving thermal (DNIC) imputs, startle response, and auditory testing.
- The testing room has recorders for BIOPAC and closed-circuit monitoring of behavioral tests.
- A BodPod is also available, which measures an accurate BMI index for human subjects in special research studies.