Click to Schedule a Modeling Party (Catalyst survey)
Robert Burr, MSEE, PhD
- Basic statistics and statistical programming;
- Analysis of dynamic signals and systems, longitudinal analysis, time series analysis, lag sequential Markovian analysis;
- Bioinstrumentation and the role of technology in nursing research.
Kevin Cain, PhD
- Study design and interpretation;
- Advanced statistical analysis methods including logistic regression, random and mixed effects models, survival time analysis, and generalized estimating equations for analysis of clustered data.
Shervin Churchill, PhD, MPH
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biobehavioral Nursing & Health Systems
Lecturer, Family & Child Nursing
- Basic statistics; Stata programming; epidemiologic study designs; data management and preparation; online data collection using REDCap; accessing public health and epidemiologic datasets
Adrian Dobra, PhD
- Multivariate models, variable and selection, graphical models and social networks.
Leah LaCivita, MNO
- Assists with the preparation and review of grant proposals and scientific manucripts, including but not limited to general editing, revising, substantial re-writing, and formatting;
- Supports researchers in making the best possible case for significance, innovation, and strength of grant and manuscript proposals.