Click to Schedule a Modeling Party (Catalyst survey)
Robert Burr, MSEE, PhD
- Basic statistics and statistical programming;
- Analysis of dynamic signals and systems, longitudinal analysis, time series analysis, lag sequential Markovian analysis;
- Bioinstrumentation and the role of technology in nursing research.
Kevin Cain, PhD
- Study design and interpretation;
- Advanced statistical analysis methods including logistic regression, random and mixed effects models, survival time analysis, and generalized estimating equations for analysis of clustered data.
Adrian Dobra, PhD
Associate Professor, Statistics
- Multivariate models, variable and selection, graphical models and social networks.
Leah LaCivita, MNO
- Leah is no longer employed by ONR but is working as an independent contractor. If you need editing services she can be contacted directly.
Barbara McGrath, PhD, RN
Research Associate Professor, Nurse & Medical Anthropologist, SoN
(206) 685 - 0834
- Social and Behavioral Research in naturalistic and community based settings
- Qualitative study design from conceptual phase through implementation: research problem definition, appropriate methodology selection, data collection (interview, focus group, participant-observation), data analysis/interpretation
- Mixed method study design
Ken Pike, PhD
(206) 221 - 8795
- Catalyst and REDCap survey design; statistical programming in Stata
- Panel and pooled time series designs
- Structural equation models, multi-level modeling longitudinal analysis including latent growth models,
- Random and mixed effects models