Click to Schedule a Modeling Party (Catalyst survey)
Robert Burr, MSEE, PhD
- Basic statistics and statistical programming;
- Analysis of dynamic signals and systems, longitudinal analysis, time series analysis, lag sequential Markovian analysis;
- Bioinstrumentation and the role of technology in nursing research.
Kevin Cain, PhD
- Study design and interpretation;
- Advanced statistical analysis methods including logistic regression, random and mixed effects models, survival time analysis, and generalized estimating equations for analysis of clustered data.
Adrian Dobra, PhD
Associate Professor, Statistics
- Multivariate models, variable and selection, graphical models and social networks.
Leah LaCivita, MNO
- Assists with the preparation and review of grant proposals and scientific manuscripts, including but not limited to general editing, revising, substantial re-writing, and formatting;
- Supports researchers in making the best possible case for significance, innovation, and strength of grant and manuscript proposals.
Barbara McGrath, PhD, RN
Research Associate Professor, Nurse & Medical Anthropologist, SoN
(206) 685 - 0834
- Social and Behavioral Research in naturalistic and community based settings
- Qualitative study design from conceptual phase through implementation: research problem definition, appropriate methodology selection, data collection (interview, focus group, participant-observation), data analysis/interpretation
- Mixed method study design
Ken Pike, PhD
(206) 221 - 8795
- Catalyst and REDCap survey design; statistical programming in Stata
- Panel and pooled time series designs
- Structural equation models, multi-level modeling longitudinal analysis including latent growth models,
- Random and mixed effects models