Read through your orientation materials thoroughly. Make sure that you have completed all of the following before you come to campus for orientation.
Contact Simone Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Anh Shafer (email@example.com).
For Your Information
Download and Complete
Return the following forms to Academic Services and keep a copy of these for your own records:
- Check the online compliance search database to make sure you are listed as "compliant" for all School of Nursing compliance pieces, with the exception of immunizations.
- Attend the Immunizations Sessions as part of the orientation schedule
- Get your Health Sciences student ID as part of the orientation schedule
- Establish your UW NetID
- Subscribe to your e-mail listserv
- Pick up your Husky Card by September 19. Students are strongly encouraged to obtain their Husky Card prior to Orientation, and bring their Husky Cards to Orientation.
- Purchase the required uniforms in person. Orders will not be taken over the phone.
- Update your personal laptop computer if you are bringing it to campus
- Give Academic Services your current address, phone number and e-mail address. Also let us know if your name has changed since you applied to the school (through marriage, etc.).
Read important student information in the following sections: