As soon as possible.
Paperwork to Complete
Your instructor will be coordinating your paperwork unless you hear otherwise.
- Every student is required to complete online orientation and the MHS Intake Form .
- Mandatory Flu Shot and Drug Screen are Required (5 panel)
- Needle Stick Form
All students need to view the orientation online at:
click on Orientation
view the PowerPoint presentation.
All forms are available on the website.
- MultiCare now requires a 5 panel drug screen for all students and faculty coming to MultiCare. The cost having your drug screen at MultiCare is $26. If your result needs to go through a negative review, you will be asked to pay an additional $21. The school does not cover or reimburse this cost. You may be able to submit it to your insurance carrier.
- They also require that all students have a passport completed. The passport must be completed and signed off on by the school.
Contact the Site
Student Placement Coordinator
MultiCare Health System
P.O. Box 5299, Mailstop 603-1-HR
315 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Tacoma, WA 98367-0299
The School Will Provide to the Site
- Your Clinical Passport
- Mandatory Requirements form