The University of Washington School of Nursing welcomes short-term visitors with advance notice. We can welcome one to six people per group. Visits are one to five days.
- Contact Dagmar Schmidt (email@example.com), Director of Student and Academic Services, in advance.
- Short visits are one to five days.
- Many faculty are not available in the summer (June to September).
- No visits are possible August 17 through September 30, 2015.
- E-mails are answered within a week.
- We make a schedule of appointments for you before you arrive.
Please send to the Director of Student and Academic Services:
- Dates of your visit
- Curriculum Vitae
- Goals of your visit
- Information you seek
- Names of faculty you would like to meet. We will contact them.
- Names, titles, and genders of each visitor
- Your best email address
Visitors pay a fee of $50 per person per day. The fees are non-refundable once a schedule is finalized. No cash is accepted. Please pay with check or money order from the post office. Write them payable to the "University of Washington School of Nursing". The nearest post office is located at 4244 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105.
Visiting Other Sites
The School of Nursing does not arrange visits to clinical sites, such as hospitals and clinics. Please contact those facilities directly.
- School Overview
- Curriculum design
- Student Policies
- Faculty Information
- Research Projects
- Centers and Programs