- Resources for working with older adults and caregivers from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Resources for older adults including finding local programs, information on benefits, Medicare, online and print resources and long term care
Resources on best practices in working with older adults
Information for older adults/caregivers, publications, toolkits, prevention and health promotion, caregiving, emergency preparedness, health disparities, mental health and aging, and resources/programs by state
Resources and information on various types of elder abuse
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
- Works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and across the country.
- Local resources and information regarding LGBT population
- Open-access medical journal, providing an influential venue for outstanding research and commentary on the major challenges to human health worldwide
- Use keyword search for research articles and reports.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.