- Resources for working with older adults and caregivers from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Resources from the Civic Partnership including tools, best practices, and guidance for communities to support aging well
Educational information and resources by the Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association
Resources include newsletters, research updates, and toolkits for the prevention of elder abuse.
Resources and information on various types of elder abuse
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
- Works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and across the country.
- Local resources and information regarding LGBT population
- Open-access medical journal, providing an influential venue for outstanding research and commentary on the major challenges to human health worldwide
- Use keyword search for research articles and reports.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.