Resources for working with older adults and caregivers from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world
- Resources on health issues affecting older adults located under 'Patient Education'
- Open-access medical journal, providing an influential venue for outstanding research and commentary on the major challenges to human health worldwide
- Use keyword search for research articles and reports.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.
Archived webinars from the National Center about Health and Aging
Information regarding research, training, best practices, news, and resources on elder abuse, neglect and exploitation
Resources and information on various types of elder abuse
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
- Works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and across the country.
- Local resources and information regarding LGBT population