Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
BenefitsCheckUp helps find and enroll in public and private benefits programs.
- Information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world
- Resources on health issues affecting older adults located under "Patient Education"
Information and resources to educate health professionals, patients and their families on memory disorder
Information regarding research, training, best practices, news, and resources on elder abuse, neglect and exploitation
Resources for empowering the public and health care providers regarding the importance of advance care planning
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
Tools and resources for health care professionals, patients and their families regarding care for older adults
- Works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and across the country.
- Local resources and information regarding LGBT population
- The Oregon Geriatric Education Center (OGEC) serves the state of Oregon.
- The mission is to improve the care of older adults through the interdisciplinary education and training of health care providers.
Collection of videos on Aging and Senior health, Alzheimer's, etc.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.