Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
The purpose of this blog is to increase awareness of the impact of culture on health and to support health care providers and students in their efforts to provide culturally sensitive and appropriate health care.
Resources for patients and professionals including newsletters and updates on programs that have undergone the Older Americans Act Title IIID submission process
Non-profit organization focusing on national health issues including Medicare's financial outlook
Information regarding research, training, best practices, news, and resources on elder abuse, neglect and exploitation
Resources for empowering the public and health care providers regarding the importance of advance care planning
Tools and resources for health care professionals, patients and their families regarding care for older adults
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
- Works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and across the country.
- Local resources and information regarding LGBT population
- The Oregon Geriatric Education Center (OGEC) serves the state of Oregon.
- The mission is to improve the care of older adults through the interdisciplinary education and training of health care providers.
Collection of videos on Aging and Senior health, Alzheimer's, etc.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State.
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.
Information and resources to educate health professionals, patients and their families on memory disorder