Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
Information on aging services, distance learning, and toolkits available
Information for older adults/caregivers, publications, toolkits, prevention and health promotion, caregiving, emergency preparedness, health disparities, mental health and aging, and resources/programs by state
- Offers programs at national, state and local levels to support and sustain caregivers.
- Resources and tips for family caregivers
Resources for empowering the public and health care providers regarding the importance of advance care planning
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
Tools and resources for health care professionals, patients and their families regarding care for older adults
- Works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and across the country.
- Local resources and information regarding LGBT population
- The Oregon Geriatric Education Center (OGEC) serves the state of Oregon.
- The mission is to improve the care of older adults through the interdisciplinary education and training of health care providers.
Collection of videos on Aging and Senior health, Alzheimer's, etc.
- The most comprehensive non-profit agency serving older adults and their loved ones in Washington State
- Promotes positive aging for seniors and their families through integrated system of quality programs and senior centers.
- Coordinates a free senior Information and Assistance hotline.
Information and resources to educate health professionals, patients and their families on memory disorder