Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
Resources to assist clinicians in evaluating the ability of older patients to operate motor vehicles safely
Health and medical resources pertinent to the American Indian population
This database of best and promising practices in the Indian Health Service contains Online Submission Consultation Reporting (OSCAR) system for evidence based and promising practices, local efforts policies, and other resources.
- A leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide
- Provides online courses, toolkits, forums, and patient resources.
Resources for older adults and their care providers such as common red flags
Non-profit organization focusing on national health issues including Medicare's financial outlook
Helps people participate in life and promotes physical activity via coaching and communication on apps.
Resources from the Administration on Aging and the US Dept of Health and Human Services on preparing for long term care including links to tools and other resources
- The official government site for Medicare
- Users can search for health and drug plans, apply for Medicare, or find someone to talk to about specific situations.
Caregiver resources such as web sites, videos, brochures, etc.
- Information on CAM use in older adult. Also, use keyword search to find information on elder adults and complementary/alternative medication.
- An article on "What people aged 50 and older discuss with their health care providers"
Archived webinars from the National Center about Health and Aging