Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
BenefitsCheckUp helps find and enroll in public and private benefits programs.
- Information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world
- Resources on health issues affecting older adults located under "Patient Education"
Information and resources to educate health professionals, patients and their families on memory disorder
Health and medical resources pertinent to the American Indian population
- Information on Psychology Help Center
- Provides education and resources on Psychological conditions
Resources to increase public awareness of the health concerns of minority groups
Guidelines for clinicians and resources for patients/caregivers on medication use in older adults
Provides education, peer support, and resources to family caregivers across the country free of charge
Provides online courses, patient resources, mental health information and more.
Advance Care Planning: An Introduction for Public Health and Aging Services Professionals
Resources for patients and professionals including newsletters and updates on programs that have undergone the Older Americans Act Title IIID submission process
The purpose of this blog is to increase awareness of the impact of culture on health and to support health care providers and students in their efforts to provide culturally sensitive and appropriate health care.
- Resources on housing assistance options for older adults
- Includes information on types of assistance, what health insurance might cover, and costs