Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
National Blueprint: increasing physical activity among adults aged 50 and older from a coalition of organizations
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
- Information on Psychology Help Center
- Provides education and resources on Psychological conditions
Resources to increase public awareness of the health concerns of minority groups
Guidelines for clinicians and resources for patients/caregivers on medication use in older adults
BenefitsCheckUp helps find and enroll in public and private benefits programs.
Provides education, peer support, and resources to family caregivers across the country free of charge
Provides online courses, patient resources, mental health information and more.
Advance Care Planning: An Introduction for Public Health and Aging Services Professionals
Resources for patients and professionals including newsletters and updates on programs that have undergone the Older Americans Act Title IIID submission process
The purpose of this blog is to increase awareness of the impact of culture on health and to support health care providers and students in their efforts to provide culturally sensitive and appropriate health care.
- Resources on housing assistance options for older adults
- Includes information on types of assistance, what health insurance might cover, and costs