Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
BenefitsCheckUp helps find and enroll in public and private benefits programs.
- Information about cultural beliefs, medical issues and related topics pertinent to the health care of immigrants, many of whom are refugees fleeing war-torn parts of the world
- Resources on health issues affecting older adults located under "Patient Education"
Information and resources to educate health professionals, patients and their families on memory disorder
Resources for older adults including finding local programs, information on benefits, Medicare, online and print resources, and long term care
Resources from AHRQ on increasing physical activity in older adults.
Press and news available for patient and their family
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- Resources for people with Alzheimer's and their family
- Contents include treatment options, how to pay and plan, caring for someone, help with Alzheimer's, and fighting Alzheimer's.
Resources to assist clinicians in evaluating the ability of older patients to operate motor vehicles safely
Patient and family resources on home care services
- A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that helps people 50 and older improve the quality of their lives
- Provides connections to a wide range of resources and services. No membership requirement
Various health resources for clinicians, students, patients and family
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults