Resources for older adults, family, and caregivers
Housing and Social Services
Federal and Washington State support programs
The purpose of this blog is to increase awareness of the impact of culture on health and to support health care providers and students in their efforts to provide culturally sensitive and appropriate health care.
Resources for patients and professionals including newsletters and updates on programs that have undergone the Older Americans Act Title IIID submission process
Non-profit organization focusing on national health issues including Medicare's financial outlook
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- Resources for people with Alzheimer's and their family
- Contents include treatment options, how to pay and plan, caring for someone, help with Alzheimer's, and fighting Alzheimer's.
Resources to assist clinicians in evaluating the ability of older patients to operate motor vehicles safely
Patient and family resources on home care services
- A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that helps people 50 and older improve the quality of their lives
- Provides connections to a wide range of resources and services. No membership requirement
Information on aging services, distance learning, and toolkits available
Various health resources for clinicians, students, patients and family
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults
Health and medical resources pertinent to the American Indian population
- Information on Psychology Help Center
- Provides education and resources on Psychological conditions