- Information on specific disease processes such as geriatric syndromes
- Guidelines for addressing the unique care needs of older patients during medical procedures
Resources to assist providers in evaluating the ability of older patients to operate motor vehicles safely
Advance Care Planning: An Introduction for Public Health and Aging Services Professionals
- The Oregon Geriatric Education Center (OGEC) serves the state of Oregon.
- The mission is to improve the care of older adults through the interdisciplinary education and training of health care providers.
YouTube video by Dr. Mike Evans on the "one thing" that can most improve health. Hint: It's exercise.
Keyword search for resources on active aging and older adults.
Resources for older adults including finding local programs, information on benefits, Medicare, online and print resources and long term care
Resources from AHRQ on increasing physical activity in older adults
Resources on best practices in working with older adults
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- Resources for people with Alzheimer's and their family
- Contents include treatment options, how to pay and plan, caring for someone, help with Alzheimer's, and fighting Alzheimer's.
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults
A national education initiative to improve palliative care by providing training and resources
Various health resources for providers, students, patients and family