- Information on specific disease processes such as geriatric syndromes
- Guidelines for addressing the unique care needs of older patients during medical procedures
An educational program designed to train non-geriatrician clinical educators to become more adept at teaching geriatric topics and covering the ACGME core competencies in the inpatient setting.
Quick links to resources for Cognitive/Mental Health, Diversity in Aging, End of Life Care, Mobile Resources, Technology and Aging, and National Geriatric Organizations
- A comprehensive and free collection of expert-contributed geriatrics educational materials for educators and learners
- Registration is required to access these resources.
Resources to increase public awareness of the health concerns of minority groups
Keyword search for resources on active aging and older adults.
YouTube video by Dr. Mike Evans on the "one thing" that can most improve health. Hint: It's exercise.
Resources for older adults including finding local programs, information on benefits, Medicare, online and print resources and long term care
Resources from AHRQ on increasing physical activity in older adults
Resources on best practices in working with older adults
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- Resources for people with Alzheimer's and their family
- Contents include treatment options, how to pay and plan, caring for someone, help with Alzheimer's, and fighting Alzheimer's.
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults
Resources to assist providers in evaluating the ability of older patients to operate motor vehicles safely