- Continuing Education courses offered by various associations
- Information on conferences
Highlighted Continuing Education
Provides online courses, patient resources, mental health information and more.
- a two-part webinar series to help health professionals in all care settings and disciplines expand their knowledge and skills in the unique aspects of geriatrics care
- An extensive Continuing Education list
- Free Continuing Education courses are listed.
All Continuing Education
- The Federal agency responsible for increasing access to community supports
- Resources on the unique needs of older Americans and people with disabilities across the lifespan
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
Patient and family resources on home care services
Various certifications and e-learnings on hospice and palliative care are available.
Continuing Medical Education information for physician assistants
Geriatric Nursing focus in the Advanced Practice Registered Nursing (APRN) education project, APRN webinar series, GNEC project, competencies, resources, and gerontology education awards
Information on annual meeting and Continuing Medical Education programs on geriatric psychiatry
Self-study programs and resources on healthcare administrators
Various health resources for providers, students, patients and family
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults