- Continuing Education courses offered by various associations
- Information on conferences
Highlighted Continuing Education
The PCOA 10 modules to enhance knowledge and skills to provide the most effective quality care to older patients
- Provides nursing education, conferences, annual updates, self study classes, online education and nursing grand rounds to nurses and other health care professionals.
- Geriatrics specific content includes: updates on health promotion, drug therapy, and a long term care portal.
- For free CE, see Grand Rounds and Self Study.
Resources collected by the Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association including toolkits, interactive learning activities, fact sheets, core curriculum, conversations in palliative care, and treatment algorithms
All Continuing Education
- a two-part webinar series to help health professionals in all care settings and disciplines expand their knowledge and skills in the unique aspects of geriatrics care
- Education resources for health sciences students, health care and social service professionals working with older adults
- Resources include online videos, continuing education opportunities, and a self study module on health literacy.
- The Federal agency responsible for increasing access to community supports
- Resources on the unique needs of older Americans and people with disabilities across the lifespan
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
Patient and family resources on home care services
Various certifications and e-learnings on hospice and palliative care are available.
Continuing Medical Education information for physician assistants
Geriatric Nursing focus in the Advanced Practice Registered Nursing (APRN) education project, APRN webinar series, GNEC project, competencies, resources, and gerontology education awards
Information on annual meeting and Continuing Medical Education programs on geriatric psychiatry
Self-study programs and resources on healthcare administrators