- Continuing Education courses offered by various associations
- Information on conferences
Highlighted Continuing Education
- A comprehensive and free collection of expert-contributed geriatrics educational materials for educators and learners
- Registration is required to access these resources.
- Provides nursing education, conferences, annual updates, self study classes, online education and nursing grand rounds to nurses and other health care professionals.
- Geriatrics specific content includes: updates on health promotion, drug therapy, and a long term care portal.
- For free CE, see Grand Rounds and Self Study.
The PCOA 10 modules to enhance knowledge and skills to provide the most effective quality care to older patients
All Continuing Education
- The Federal agency responsible for increasing access to community supports
- Resources on the unique needs of older Americans and people with disabilities across the lifespan
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
Patient and family resources on home care services
Various certifications and e-learnings on hospice and palliative care are available.
Continuing Medical Education information for physician assistants
Geriatric Nursing focus in the Advanced Practice Registered Nursing (APRN) education project, APRN webinar series, GNEC project, competencies, resources, and gerontology education awards
Information on annual meeting and Continuing Medical Education programs on geriatric psychiatry
Self-study programs and resources on healthcare administrators
Various health resources for providers, students, patients and family
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults