The following resources include evidence-based guidelines for clinical practice.
Resources from AHRQ on increasing physical activity in older adults
Quick links to resources for Cognitive/Mental Health, Diversity in Aging, End of Life Care, Mobile Resources, Technology and Aging, and National Geriatric Organizations
- Evidence-based geriatric clinical nursing website of The Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, at New York University's College of Nursing
- Resources include evidence based fact sheets on geriatric topics, clinical tools, faculty resources, continuing education, as well as information on advocacy and special practice with older patients.
Resources on best practices in working with older adults
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults
- Resources for people with Alzheimer's and their family
- Contents include treatment options, how to pay and plan, caring for someone, help with Alzheimer's, and fighting Alzheimer's.
Clinical practice guidelines, forms and toolkits for long-term care
Provides various practice resources inclusive of Geriatric pharmacotherapy and Assisted living under 'Practice Resource'.
Various health resources for providers, students, patients and family
Advancing academic geriatrics programs and supporting academic geriatrics program directors in order to benefit and aid patient care, research, and teaching programs in geriatric medicine
Guidelines for providers and resources for patients/caregivers on medication use in older adults
Advance Care Planning: An Introduction for Public Health and Aging Services Professionals