The following resources include evidence-based guidelines for clinical practice.
- This Team-Based Learning (TBL) module introduces the common and interrelated geriatric syndromes of Polypharmacy, Falls and Delirium.
- It is intended to provide basic diagnostic tools and sharpen the learner’s awareness of commonly ignored risks in the healthcare setting.
Tools and resources for health care professionals, patients and their families regarding care for older adults
Resources from AHRQ on increasing physical activity in older adults
Resources on best practices in working with older adults
Resources include evidence based Alzheimer's information for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
- Resources for people with Alzheimer's and their family
- Contents include treatment options, how to pay and plan, caring for someone, help with Alzheimer's, and fighting Alzheimer's.
Various health resources for providers, students, patients and family
- Not-for-profit organization
- Useful guidelines and recommendations for Health care professionals for care of older adults
Clinical practice guidelines, forms and toolkits for long-term care
Provides various practice resources inclusive of Geriatric pharmacotherapy and Assisted living under 'Practice Resource'.
Advancing academic geriatrics programs and supporting academic geriatrics program directors in order to benefit and aid patient care, research, and teaching programs in geriatric medicine
Guidelines for providers and resources for patients/caregivers on medication use in older adults