We welcome any and all SoN staff and faculty members to participate in Convocation! Because of the limited seating in the Meany auditorium, tickets are reserved especially for the families and friends of the graduates. However, there are ways you can help ensure this is a special day for the students you have worked with throughout their programs of study:
- Student and Academic Services staff are always grateful for additional SoN staff or faculty members who are able to help with the following tasks:
- Helping with priority seating for families who have guests with limited mobility
- Directing guests, students, and faculty to where they need to be as well as fielding general questions
- Running flowers to the stage as they are dropped off by faculty for their graduates
- Helping students line up in the Studio Theatre
If you wish to help with any of the above, contact Student and Academic Services at email@example.com to let AS staff know of your availability.
Faculty may additionally wish to be included in the Dean’s Party that sits on stage during the ceremony. To confirm your participation as part of the Dean’s Party, please RSVP using our online form.