As a University of Washington graduate nursing student preceptor or Clinical Faculty member, we can provide you with several privileges to thank you for the generous hours you volunteer while mentoring our graduate students.
If you are a UW School of Nursing graduate student preceptor and have any questions about how to obtain these privileges, contact Linda Argo in Academic HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-221-8090. Questions or technical support regarding accessing and/or using the privileges themselves should be directed to the appropriate UW department.
- A UW NetID
A UW NetID is necessary to create a UW e-mail account and access online UW library resources. You will also be given a MyUW account, which allows you to update your contact information online.
- Husky Card™
With a Husky Card™, you have:
- U-Pass privileges
- the ability to create a Husky Card™ account (on-campus debit card)
- on-campus library access and checkout privileges
- discounts at various UW campus venues (UW Arts Ticket Office, Golf Driving Range, Waterfront Activities Center) and free admission to the Burke Museum and Henry Art Gallery on the Seattle campus.
- 25% Continuing Nursing Education discount*
- Ability to apply for membership at the Intramural Activities Center
- Annual rebate from the University of Washington Bookstore
- Special software discounts at the University Bookstore Tech Center
We must receive updates of your contact information in order for you to continue receiving these privileges. To send us your latest information, please complete the online Preceptor Information Form.
*For the AP conference, this applies to Thursday and Friday ONLY