The School of Nursing is in the process of revising the DNP curriculum. Upon UW Graduate School approval, the revised curriculum will be implemented in Autumn Quarter 2013.
May 6, 2013:
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend full-time. The curriculum was designed for full-time study. Students may go part-time but, because of course sequencing, there may be quarters when there are no required courses available.
May 2, 2013:
The following information is subject to change:
- DNP 2.0 classes in Autumn quarter 2013 will be on Thursdays from approximately 8 AM to 8 PM in weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 of the quarter and possibly final exam week. Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 of the quarter will have online learning components.
- Names of Autumn 2013 courses are:
- Perspectives on Implementing Research in Advanced Nursing Practice (3 cr)
- Leadership Communication & Professional Identity (4 cr)
- Wellness, Health Promotion & Disease Prevention (3 cr)
Please check back here for updates.
Page created 4/5/2013
Page last updated 5/6/2013