The School of Nursing Convocation will take place in Meany Theater on Friday, June 13, 2014. Tickets are required for guests to enter Meany Theater; graduates are guaranteed 3 guest tickets when they register through the UW Commencement website by May 25. Additional tickets (up to 4 per graduate) may be available upon request, which will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each graduate MUST register on the UW's Commencement website to order and pay for parking permits and academic apparel for the Friday, June 13th Convocation ceremony, even if you do not plan to participate in the University Commencement ceremony on Saturday, June 14th. The registration/order form will be available between May 7 and May 25.
- Printable Convocation Student Information
- Convocation Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Hood Your Graduate (Video)
- Your Steps to a Great Commencement Day
- Convocation Ceremony Information
- UW Commencement Information
- Graduation Checklist
Check your degree program section, as well as the UW home page, for instructions and guidelines on graduation from your program. More information about the UW policy and minimum requirements for earning your degree is available online.
If you are graduating this year, visit the UW Commencement website to receive up-to-date information about the ceremony, including how to register to participate.
If you would like to participate in the School of Nursing Convocation ceremony but are unsure if you qualify, read Academic Services Memo No. 28: Eligibility to Participate in the School of Nursing Convocation.
Final Quarter Requirements and Information
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) students
- Master of Nursing (MN) students
- Master of Science (MS) students
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) students
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science (PhD) students