UW Campus Resources
- The Odegaard Writing & Research Center: Drop-in consultations available for graduate students.
- Learning Technologies Workshops: Free computing workshops available for UW students and employees.
- The Career Center: Support available for graduate students’ personal development and preparation for job search, resumes and cover letters, interviews, and more.
- The Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology (CSDE): Software available at terminals for UW students.
- The Center for Social Science Computation and Research (CSSCR): Free non-credit courses and assistance available for UW students and employees.
Academic Learning Related Resources
- Writing: The Writer’s Handbook from the Writing Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Scholarship and Grant Funding for Students
- National Student Nurses’ Association FNSNA Scholarship.
- UW SON de Tornyay Center for Health Aging scholarship.
- American Public Health Association, Public Health Nursing Section’s Beverly Flynn Legacy Leadership Fund for Students or new community/PHNs.
- Washington State Nurses Foundation.
- King County Nurses Association Scholarships
- Discover Nursing's Scholarship Search Engine
- The Multicultural Advantage Scholarships and Fellowships Center.
Community and Public Health Related Resources
- King County Office of Emergency Management: Learn about emergency preparedness.
- Public Health – Seattle & King County: Learn about PHSK approach to bioterrorism preparedness.
- Logic model: Find out about a program planning and evaluation model commonly used by managers and program evaluators.
- Prevention Institute: Check out their practical tools for prevention.
- Survey: Learn about survey and guidelines for cross-cultural survey.
- Population data
- U.S. Census Bureau.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- U.S. Immigration Statistics, Homeland Security.
- Washington State, Office of Financial Management.
- Seattle's Population and Demographics (also see other relevant data links to this page)
- The County Health Rankings by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Statistical Sites on the World Wide Web