The BNHS Post Award Team provides fiscal support for grants, contracts, and other awards, as well as departmental budgets for the Department of Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems. This support ranges from reimbursements and simple purchases to complex transactions and detailed projections for future spending.
Post Award Team Manager - Jaime Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Budget Fiscal Analyst - Vacant, Jaime Jenkins (interim)
Fiscal Specialist II - Michelle Hilliker (email@example.com)
Fiscal Specialist II - Patricia Humphrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For purchases or reimbursements on gift, foundation, or other departmental budgets (such as PI allocations for indirect costs), please submit a purchasing or travel request through SharePoint. Submit Purchase Request or Submit Travel Request
- Please note that requests for general office supplies, not related to a grant or other award, should be routed through Katie Karr (email@example.com).
Principle Investigators with awards administered by the Post Award Team will work with a dedicated Fiscal Specialist II as well as the Budget Fiscal Analyst to obtain support.
The BNHS Post Award Team provides centralized support for these awards, including:
- Purchase requests
- Travel reimbursements
- Check requests
- Payments to individuals
- Reconciliation of revolving accounts
- Advance budget requests
- Subcontract set up
- Subcontract billing
- Budget reconciliations
- Work requests (subcontract set up, no cost extensions, carryforward requests, rebudgeting, etc.)
- Budget projections on an every other month basis
- Assistance with budget closings
- Assistance with progress reports – budget section
- Assistance with progress reports – creating EGC1’s
- Compliance with UW/federal policies and procedures
- Maintenance of fiscal documentation
*Note that Post Award does not provide programmatic or research coordination.
Requests to the Post Award Team are handled through the SharePoint system to maintain consistency and ensure that all requests are handled in a timely manner. Please submit requests as follows:
Please contact Jaime Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance in gaining access to or obtaining training in the SharePoint request system.
Current PI Assignments
PIs are assigned to a dedicated Fiscal Specialist II who will handle all purchasing, reconciliation, reimbursements, travel, revolving accounts, and other fiscal actions for that PI's budgets.
The Budget Fiscal Analyst supports all PIs with budget setup, projections, progress reporting, compliance, subcontract budgeting, and complex rebudgeting.
- In a nutshell, if you'd like to purchase an item, please see your Fiscal Specialist for assistance. If you'd like to know if your budget can afford to purchase an item, please contact the Budget Fiscal Analyst.
|Michelle Hilliker||Patricia Humphrey|
The owner of the Post Award"Intro page" and sub pages is Jaime Jenkins, email@example.com. Contact her for additional information or to request content be added.