Dean’s Club Members: Our Schools Most Dedicated Advocates
Among the School of Nursing’s loyal supporters is a distinguished group called the Dean’s Club. This club was created to give recognition to an extraordinary group of people who set themselves apart by providing an increased level of support to the School. Its members, who give $1,000 or more annually to the School of Nursing and it’s funds, departments or programs, are among the Schools most dedicated advocates.
Dean’s Club members open doors for the entire School of Nursing community by:
- Sponsoring scholarships and fellowships
- Funding educational and outreach programs
- Student and faculty research
Make a Difference: Become a Dean’s Club Member
You are invited to become a Dean’s Club member and to enjoy the benefits that membership offers.
- Invitation to the annual Dean’s Club Reception
- Recognition in school publications
- Priority notification for all School of Nursing events
- Exclusive updates from the Dean and faculty members
Become a member of the Dean’s Club in one of the following ways:
- Contact Christine M. Miller, Assistant Director for Advancement and Alumni Relations at (206) 221-7674 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an online gift of $1,000 or more to the School of Nursing fund of your choice.
View fund list...