Call for Abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted by midnight EST March 31, 2015. Late submissions will not be reviewed.
Poster, Podium and Panel Presentation
As Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) prepared nursing professionals continue to identify their roles in transforming health care, the need for demonstration of scholarly contributions to the profession increases.
This conference aims to provide a forum for advanced practice nurses, leaders, policy makers, and scholars to further explore and share competencies of the DNP prepared nurse that can influence health care practice, delivery, and patient outcomes.
Doctors of Nursing Practice, Inc. (DNP, Inc.), in its effort to showcase the innovative roles of the Doctor of Nursing Practice prepared nurse and the impact on nursing science and national healthcare delivery agenda, enthusiastically invites you to submit an abstract for Podium, Panel, or Poster presentation for the Seventh National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference.
2015 Conference Objectives:
1. Describe techniques to sharpen practice skills for the doctoral prepared nursing practice degree
2. Identify key skills in academia, leadership, informatics and practice to assist in the practice.
3. Identify methods of practice in a variety of practice settings to improve the skills of the doctoral prepared practice nurse
4. Discuss innovative roles and strategies of the DNP prepared nurse to improve outcomes.
We invite you to submit an abstract to share your knowledge, leadership, and expertise with colleagues at the Eighth DNP National Conference. Abstracts are accepted for posters, podium presentations, and panel discussions. The conference theme is How to be a Better DNP in 3 days. This conference will follow the theme in order to present topics germane to DNP clinicians, leaders and educators. Selections are based on quality, clarity, and relevance to the DNP.
Criteria for Submission:
- Please follow all directions in the Abstract Submission system (see link below)
- The biographical sketch information is limited to 100 words
- The Abstract is limited to 650 words
- Assure that objectives line up with content in the abstract (required for CE qualification)
- Provide references in APA format
Click Here to Submit Your Abstract
CATEGORIES OF PRESENTATIONS:
Practice, Education, Administration/Policy and Informatics
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS:
Poster – electronic poster submissions will be accepted and presented at the conference venue. Upon acceptance of a poster presentation, handouts of the poster are strongly recommended for distribution at the conference.
Click here to view the 2015 Digital Poster Presentation Requirements
Podium – 1-hour oral presentations scheduled during concurrent sessions throughout the conference schedule.
Click here to view the 2015 Podium Presentation Requirements
Panel – 1- hour oral presentations by a minimum of 3 speakers with expertise and knowledge of a particular topic. A moderator should be identified as part of the group. Each member should present a small brief on the topic, then time for audience discussion on the topic.