LINK to Student Onboarding Site: http://www.seattlechildrens.org/about/careers/nursing/student-nurse-onboarding/
Please complete the following paperwork found on the link above and you may either fax it or bring it to Rebecca Greenway at Children's Hospital.
1. Photo ID Transportation Form: Instructions on top of form. You must have your ID badge prior to your first day on campus.
2. System Access and WBTs: This form details how to access or intranet and learning management system. Your username and password are on this document. Be sure to print out your learning history and turn in with other required documents.
3. Compliance Guidelines: Read, sign acknowledgement page and turn in with other required documents (last page only).
4. Confidentiality Agreement: Read, sign and turn in with other required documents.
5. Disclosure Statement: Complete, sign and turn in with other required documents.
6. Student Record: Complete, sign and turn in with other required documents.
Contact the Site
Rebecca Greenway (firstname.lastname@example.org):
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Phone: (206) 987-4194
Fax: (206) 987-5139
- You cannot get your photo ID from Children's until you have received your User ID from Jenn Rathe in Academic Services.
The School of Nursing Will Provide to the Site:
- Jenn Rathe in Academic Services will submit the request for your User Name and ID Number