Deadline/Where to Return Paperwork
Must be completed 4 weeks before clinical rotatation. Return paperwork to Hall Health, please ask Dr. Dugdale once you have made contact with him to see where to drop off the two paperwork items below.
Dr. Dugdale is the Medical Director. He needs to coordinate your computer access. He will need your place of birth, birth date and SSN. Please contact him and provide this information. Karen Beck can also take this information.
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Paperwork to Complete
Permission to site visit a student is required by all faculty. This must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled visit.
Complete the following forms:
- Confidentiality agreement
- Trainee Information Form
Return them to David Dugdale, MD email@example.com
Additional Site Information
For every clinical, wear your School of Nursing photo ID badge, professional attire, and/or a white labcoat.
- Per the UW Medicine security policy, you cannot have your UW e-mail forwarded to an outside e-mail account. If you use the e-mail forwarding service, it will need to be deactivated for the duration of your clinical rotation.
You will need to follow instructions for switch from UW cloud services to UW deskmail for the duration of your clinical rotation at UWMC.
Once the confidentiality agreement is received the HHPCC Health Services Manager:
- Requests HH network access
- Requests Epic access
The HHPCC Health Services Manager notifies the student, placement coordinator, and preceptor once the steps are complete. This must be completed at least 1 week prior to the start of the rotation.
Procedure for first day of rotation:
1. Student reports to HHPCC administration office to receive access information
2. Meets preceptor.
3. The preceptor is responsible for Epic training.