Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

Graduate Clinical Requirements: Branch Medical Clinic (Everett Naval Base) & Bremerton Naval Hospital


Give yourself as much time as possible, because students themselves are submitting access requests vs. the hospital POCs. 

Your assigned preceptor will help arrange orientation and get you on base.

Required Paperwork

How to apply for a Navy Region Northwest (CNRNW) Badge


For students born out of the country: The Alien Reg number is generic in nature (Encompassing Permanent Resident number (Tan cards), Immigration number (older green cards), Student Visa, US Passport, Naturalizationnumber etc.).  We would need your "naturalization" number from the naturalization certificate that everyone should keep handy and readily accessible if they were born in another country.  US Passport numbers also work.

Branch Medical Clinic Placements Only

Branch Medical Clinic Administration
Phone: (425) 304-4160

The School of Nursing Will Provide to the Site:

  1. Letter of good standing


Contact the site:

Chris Chivington

Personnel Security Specialist

Key Control Officer

Naval Hospital Bremerton

Comm: (360) 475-4308

Cell: (360) 516-0486 (0700-1530 M-F)

Fax: (360) 475-4558