Students enrolled in clinical courses in the School of Nursing will utilize the CENE for hands-on training activities.
To Schedule Regular Clinical Lab Classes
- Regularly scheduled clinical lab classes are scheduled through Academic Services (email@example.com). Requests should be CCd to the CENE Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Course coordinators will forward lab schedules and supply needs for the specific course at least FOUR (4) weeks prior to the beginning of the quarter to the CENE director so that equipment, supplies and training activities will be ready for the course. If it is less than 4 weeks, we cannot guarantee supplies for your course.
- For your convenience, please download the Faculty Lab Request form, fill it out, and e-mail it to email@example.com. Requests should be CCd to the CENE Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To Schedule Regular Special Lab Classes
- To reserve a lab for special training classes, please download and fill in the Faculty Lab Request form, and e-mail to email@example.com. Requests should be CCd to the CENE Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This request needs to be complete at least one (1) MONTH in advance of the training.
- Learning activities in the Lab will be set up by the CENE staff as directed by the course coordinators.
- Students and clinical faculty will be required to wear name tags and clinical uniforms in the CENE.